Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thirsty...dry... Drink of me...

"Like a deer to the pool, I'm coming after you.
 Like a thirsty animal, my heart is for your love." (John Mark McMillan)

A lady in our church was telling me a story about a month ago. She had come home from work one day and was unusually tired. So tired, that she considered going to bed as soon as possible. Out of habit, she had a glass of water. She was so thirsty, she drained it right away and continued drinking. She drank glass after glass, until 8 large glasses later, she was satisfied. Not only satisfied, but regenerated, she had ENERGY! 

And Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”John 4:13-15

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DESPERATE?
Do we know what it means to desire something so much that we are DESPERATE?

This lady at the well, I think as we go through our Christian walk we are all ladies at the well from time to time.

She came alone, but left surrounded, she came thirsty and left to never thirst again, she ASKED, he SOUGHT her out, she desired and he asked her to be REAL. "Go, call your Husband and come here." (Knowing she had no husband)

True worshipers WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. 

the Father is seeking.....

Drink of me, drink of me, let me satisfy you. LET ME REVIVE YOU...

LORD I SEEK YOU, REVIVE ME, QUENCH MY THIRST, LIVING WATER COME UPON ME...


No comments:

Post a Comment