Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 3 #31daystoclean

Ok, we are on day 3, but the last two have been hard ones for me. I was not home all day today. So, I loaded the dishwasher! I am keeping it real!! The day before was a hard, no energy day for me, I managed to keep my kitchen clean, make a few meals for the freezer and that's all folks. 

Two weeks ago, I was above my cupboards and had to vacuum them the dust was so bad! That was a sight to see!!! Here I am standing on the ledge of my counter to reach with the vacuum plugged into a counter plug and my two part vacuum in hand. The canister in one hand and the small hose in the other!! Oh the things we have to do, in order to clean cupboard tops that haven't been touched since I moved in two and a bit years ago!!! LOL
I loved this quote from Day 2... A good reminder and encouragement:

“Life-giving is about receiving from God in order to give to others.” Barbara Mouser, Five Aspects of Woman
“Who is woman? She is the redeemed Life-giver, enlivened by the love of Christ and continuously renewed by Him as she nurtures others.” Barbara Mouser, Five Aspects of Woman

In all this, I am seeing room for improvement and seeing room for growth, and room for more of God!


Yesterday and Today I am learning to trust God. He has been speaking to me about areas in which I have struggled in this. It is almost easy to trust God for other people's healing ( even over a period of time) then it is to trust for your own healing. Today I had the pleasure of taking time, just me and God and Starbucks to have personal time. It was amazing, but only after the surrender. With out the surrender it was hard slogging! The pic below, is what I was working on today!



If you need a good study to follow, I highly recommend the ladies over at if:equip.com. IF you allow God, you will SEE BREAKTHROUGH.




No comments:

Post a Comment