Friday, February 21, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my first post! How do you start your first post? I have started, once the kids are in bed and the dishwasher is running, two cups of coffee at Homegroup and many thoughts on my mind. In this blog, be prepared to be hit with the real. I am not one for the fake. I like real, real butter, real coffee (Starbucks), real feelings, real thoughts, real moments with my Lord.... that is a real heart on my sleeve, get used to it. If you follow this blog you will see it a lot. 

Certain women have inspired me to blog, Ann Voskamp, A Holy Experience, Christine Caine, Grace Covers Me, and many many others that I have run into on the web.

This blog is a place for exactly as it is titled. Follow Christ, Live in community(local and global), with my door always open, and my heart open.

I hope to call women to Christ, to encourage, to be a place where women can come to be with Christ, grow in Christ and call others to Christ. Will you join me on this journey?



1 comment: